These are some of our favorite recipes made with fresh Moelker Orchards fruits! Please feel free to try these delicious treats and tricks with all of our farm fresh produce!
Tart Cherry Pie
Made with Farm Fresh Moelker Cherries!
Aprox. 45-60 Minutes
1 Quart Pitted Tart Cherries (5 - 6 cups of cherries for a full pie)
1 cup Sugar
2 - 3 Tbs. Cornstarch or 2 1/2 Tsp. Tapioca
1/4 tsp Salt
- Mix sugar with cherries, let set to form juice.
- Add cornstarch or tapioca and salt to cherry mixture in saucepan.
- Heat on low heat until it starts to thicken.
- Put in unbaked pie shell.
- Cover with another unbaked pie shell and bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for about 30 minutes until pie filling bubbles.