These are some of our favorite recipes made with fresh Moelker Orchards fruits! Please feel free to try these delicious treats and tricks with all of our farm fresh produce!
Squash Apple Bake
Made with Farm Fresh Moelker Apples!
Aprox. 50 Minutes
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup melted Oleo
1 Tbsp. Flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
Pinch of Cinnamon
- Peel one Butternut Squash, take seeds out and cut in 1” cubes.
- Put in greased casserole dish.
- Peel & core 2 Large Apples(Graham Spy, Jonagold, IdaRed, any cooking apple)
- Slice apples and put on top on squash.
- Put sugar mixture on top of squash & apples.
- Cover tightly and Bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 50 minutes.