These are some of our favorite recipes made with fresh Moelker Orchards fruits! Please feel free to try these delicious treats and tricks with all of our farm fresh produce!
Made with Farm Fresh Moelker Peaches!
Aprox. 30-45 Minutes
7 cups fresh, ripe, sliced peaches
1 Tbs. sugar
2 cups reserved peach juice
2 small boxes lemon Jell-O
1 quart soft vanilla ice cream
1 stick margarine or butter
1 cup flour
2 Tbs. sugar
Use a pastry blender to mix crust.
- Sprinkle peaches with sugar and let set for 15 minutes. Save the juice and add water to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Heat liquid and add the 2 boxes of lemon Jell-O.
- Let cool.
- Add the ice cream then the sliced peaches. Prepare crust and place in greased 9 x 13” pan.
- Bake crust 20 minutes at 350 degrees and let cool.
- Pour in Jell-O/peach mixture and refrigerate.