These are some of our favorite recipes made with fresh Moelker Orchards fruits! Please feel free to try these delicious treats and tricks with all of our farm fresh produce!
Peach Baked Gala Apples
Made with Farm Fresh Moelker Apples & Peaches!
Aprox. 46-60 Minutes
Yield: 6 servings
6 medium Gala apples
¼ cup peach preserves
¼ tsp. cinnamon
¼ cup apple cider or juice
¾ cup crumbled chewy oatmeal cookies
- Cut apples in half and core.
- Place in 9 x 13” baking pan cut side up.
- Combine preserves, cinnamon and apple cider or juice.
- Drizzle over cut sides of apples. Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 35 minutes or until apples are just tender.
- Sprinkle crumbled cookies over cut surface of apples and drizzle with preserves mixture in bottom of pan.
- Bake 5 minutes longer, uncovered.
- Serve warm or cold with whipped topping or vanilla frozen yogurt, if desired.