These are some of our favorite recipes made with fresh Moelker Orchards fruits! Please feel free to try these delicious treats and tricks with all of our farm fresh produce!
Fresh Peach Pie
Made with Farm Fresh Moelker Peaches!
Aprox. 30 Minutes
5 - 6 Fresh Peaches
1 cup sugar
1-1/2 cups water
3 tbsp cornstarch
small box peach jello
- Peel and slice peaches, set aside.
- Boil sugar, water, & cornstarch, until clear-ish and thickened.
- Add a small box peach jello (small size - either regular or sugar free will work), stir well.
- Do not cool jello mixture, pour a puddle of the sauce into the pie shell then add half peach slices, pour more sauce over, another layer of peaches, and then the remaining sauce. Sometimes I use a fork to arrange and coat the top layer of peaches.
- Refrigerate until chilled, serve with whipped cream/Cool Whip.
Recipe submitted by Beth Meekhof